Lizzie over at The Book Obsession is planning on doing this weekly meme thing, and I'm a sucker for book memes. Check out her intro post! Q: Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack? A: Nope, when I'm reading, I just read, and occasionally listen to music, either very softly or lyricless music. Q: What is your favorite drink while reading? A: See above. Q: Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you? A: I hate the idea that people write in books! >. Q: How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ear? Laying the book open flat? A: Bookmarks! I used to dog-ear pages, but I grew out of that thankfully. Q: Fiction, Non-fiction, or Both? A: Fiction :) Nonfiction's okay if written on a topic I really am fascinated by, or written in a way to make me fascinated by a certain topic, but I tend to avoid it. If I wanted nonfiction information, I'd look it up on wikipedia. Books are m...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét